Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Age Of 35mm Scanners -The New Epson V350 Or Epson Perfection 3590?

Scanners -The new Epson V350 or Epson Perfection 3590? - the age of 35mm

I want to buy a scanner, and documents that have to scan I have a couple of old 35mm slides I.

The new Epson Scanner V350 sounds good, but said a review, it took years to scan up to 35 mm slides and said to another, it is too fast?

Did anyone role in the V350 with the rating good?
Or should I for the Epson Perfection 3590 (A "to" best buy) are removed, but still available?

1 comments:

mysticma... said...

I have not used one of the two, but I've seen others use. From what I've seen so far, both for exploration of 35 mm at about the same speed, but have some people complained that the 3590 a bit much and tends to have more trouble with about 35 mm sometimes. I want to go with the V350 that most people have had very good results with the V350.

Post a Comment