Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pic Of 12 Year Old Girls Wear Thongs Why Do I Attract Basically Everything That Isn't What I Want?

Why do I attract basically everything that isn't what I want? - pic of 12 year old girls wear thongs

Your Photo: http://adam.250free.com/102187915_l.jpg (The woman) is not my mother.

I am 19 and male, of course, and I am a little curious.

Usually when I go into a store or center, he seems to always attract what you want. I mean, I think, 12-15 Girls Just look at me as often, or even middle-aged men on the search.

However, if one tries to draw girls 18-30 years, it seems that I usually do not, except in rare cases.

I'm curious to see what could be done, not attractive for my age group, but somehow interesting to try for a society in desperate I am.

Someone else has this problem? I know it's in my head, because the people who go with me, do not know that) girl (12-17 with you, or a man in the middle (old) keeps staring.

If this is how I show my clothes or what? I expect to win does not necessarily wrong groups, but I hate to be ignored by the groups that I want to (girls 18-30).

2 comments:

Acid09 said...

Try your standards. Every man wants the girl away, there are few people. Girls who are too young, you'll probably see so mature, those who are older, you will probably see how sweet. In the same age, maybe you think you are .... ummm not trendy or too simple.

It is my honest opinion though.

Jordan S said...

I am sure that your eyes with glasses sexy ... Try using a different brand or have contacts .. Have you considered obtaining a wax face? You'll be surprised how many boys have waxed these days ... lol ... In addition, there is only the beginning! ..

Post a Comment