Saturday, February 6, 2010

Endometriosis Awareness Tattoos Endometriosis Tattoo?

Endometriosis Tattoo? - endometriosis awareness tattoos

I suffered from endometriosis for many years, and I wanted to make something positive out of it. I thought I had put a tattoo on my foot, possibly in my struggle, but I'm stuck for ideas. I thought maybe a video tape of consciousness. I think that is yellow with endometriosis, but I think it is the lilac in Europe. The pictures would be great if someone knows everything.

7 comments:

mujer de piedra said...

Perhaps a band awareness. European ooohhhhhhhhh

mandie n said...

I have to show a tattoo on my right hip to my fight against endometriosis. Conscience of a yellow stripe and a blue Lilly represent growth and change. If you have something as permanent as tattoos, you must personally.

Paul R said...

Your question would be better if he explains what the condition and how it affects their lives.

Regina in NJ said...

What a great idea! Especially appreciated the proposal to wrap the band around the signal from women. What is yellow or purple, I would be someone who looks better against the skin.

DramaMar... said...

I had come to that situation and the only picture that the soul of a woman screaming in pain. I had a hysterectomy, because to undergo it.
How about a ribbon to raise awareness of your birth sign or the color of your birthstone?
I wish you well in your struggle. I know exactly what happened. Mine got out of control because I had a stupid doctor. So far I have found a better one, it was too late. I hope it is a wonderful doctor to take care of you.
All the best to you!

TN said...

No, I do not know, a tattoo that espescially - - --
Good luck to you.

kimison_... said...

Perhaps the awareness band is about a female symbol?

Post a Comment