Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pictures Of Bone Spurs On Wrist Tattoo Help Please!?

Tattoo help please!? - pictures of bone spurs on wrist

Am Well, after what I know about a tattoo on one years (I am not one of them) unexpected guests and I decided to finally perfect. I would like transferred to an Irish Claddagh with a rose in any way. It is on the right foot about an inch from my right ankle. I came for two models, and I wonder on your imput of the two. Note that I am a little girl, when the custom of tattooing his mind tremendously.

Or, of course, this model without the above link and clover principle is a rosebud to open. (This is my favorite so far):
http://www.jewelryadviser.com/uploads1/p ...

Or something like that well, I do not know how I would add that a rose and a little more feminine
http://www.tattoo-magazin.ro/images/tatu ...

If any of you random pictures of your tattoo Claddagh you are willing to share I'd love to see more!

The general comments would be great!

Thank you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment