Monday, February 8, 2010

Pregnancy Congratulations Messages Had A Weird Dream...?

Had a weird dream...? - pregnancy congratulations messages

I had a dream last night I went shopping with my mother. Well, we got to talking, and nothing, asked her if she was pregnant. I told him that I do not think it was, but they would still make me a pregnancy test. I have the test and to my surprise it was positive. I was in denial, then he took me to another store and bought a scratch notes on the physical and the message was: "Congratulations, you're pregnant." I thought I would awake, but were still asleep, I became pregnant and the rest of the dream. He showed nothing, not this kind of pregnancy I knew it was. I was expecting my husband home, so that I can say. It is my brain played a trick on me or mean something completely different, or was it just a dream?

2 comments:

daniello... said...

just a dream

Last night I dreamed that I try to call my friend with a large piece of fruit, but can not say because I needed to put the wet piece of fruit to work, so the last thing I remember before I was, I friend called me (and I woke up in real life) would take the pipe in the yard of my house in a damp piece of fruit

All this is absurd, but she called me:)

Stokely said...

Well, just because they are "pregnant" in a dream does not mean that you are pregnant or become pregnant in real life, especially not the way that this dream was not even a harbinger of a baby.

This dream is a dream of pregnancy really serves the traditional goal of showing that you have some kind of wealth comes their way, or a new type of enterprise which, as you help your mother or you can use is subject to gift, upload date.

The fact that it is also shopping for a good cause by pointing out that it might arise in abundance soon. Traditional means my dream, that the material prosperity, soon acquired.

Hope this helps.

Post a Comment