Thursday, January 28, 2010

Die Off Symptoms Help Is This A Symptom Of Candida Die Off?

Is this a symptom of Candida die off? - die off symptoms help

Yesterday I had yesterday, answers to this question:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

This problem could die a sign of candida? I have something to control the problem of systemic candidiasis to. Rather than a sign of worse it could be a sign of improvement? Please do not reply if you do not know. If you know please say how you know. Thank you!

1 comments:

btpage06... said...

No, do not disappear, the inflammation and irritation of the infection.

I had the problem that you described in the last few years, of course, and I do not know how to make it disappear, I know the weather. I do not know whether something in the deodorant something active in the skin, or if only the skin in this region, that is the cause.

Regarding the question of candida, I have with the type of yeast for a few years and had a history of fungal infection, clinical signs, etc., read and had never indicated that successful treatment would lead to the describe the situation.

Post a Comment