Friday, January 8, 2010

Usb Sim Card Reader Driver Where To Find A Driver For My SIM Card Reader?

Where to find a driver for my SIM card reader? - usb sim card reader driver

I bought a USB-type SIM card reader. Before the driver is already built when I worked in my USB port connector, the controller automatically.
Apparently, stupidity, I deleted the files on my SIM card, so that now works as an external USB hard drive with less than 1 MB of free memory.
Where can I find a program (if possible, PC / SC driver) and everything I do, so you can use as a SIM card reader?

5 comments:

sumitawa... said...

Start here

Sim Cloning Software: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/forumdis ...

sumitawa... said...

Start here

Sim Cloning Software: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/forumdis ...

ferrarim... said...

Un-installing the hardware and reinstall it.

Chef Dane said...

Microsoft e-mail .. from where I send an e-mail

Chef Dane said...

Microsoft e-mail .. from where I send an e-mail

Post a Comment