Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What Does It Mean If Someone Calls You A Skipped What Does This Dream Of Mine Mean?

What does this dream of mine mean? - what does it mean if someone calls you a skipped

Last night I had a dream .. Me and my grandfather (he died one or two months back) sat on her porch observe a storm .. I looked like you and the lightning was a skeleton, and said something about seeing the future and I will make my decision (I forgot the words), then wait again and again is fine ... In this dream, even after a series of lightning I was in my house and got a call from a friend. Apparently he had moved North Olmsted see (city next to me) from Seattle, myself. She had problems with the police ... The dream began when he hit into the house and with him directly back to me and the functioning of someone or something in the woods ... What does this mean?

9 comments:

Mizz SJG said...

Maybe you love your friend, and it is a mystery, even for you ... With regard to the "leak somewhat hidden," like a criminal to get into trouble with the police and ran through the forest. Your grandfather might say, follow your heart before you are old and they derive from, as approved recently. Sorry for your loss.

PS 3 months does not mean that you should not forgive him.

Wutz it worth 2 ya said...

Her grandfather saw him coming and tried to warn, it could bring in more trouble. He must really like it. Cherish, because my grandparents are gone so long. Looking over you, I wish you clear, in this way. Stay away from this problem.

atiredwi... said...

means that a dream

Dreams said...

This means that things happen when we go very sad, life continues as usual. I remember as a child I grew up with suicide 15 years ago and was surprised by the whole thing. But even if he was shocked, and of what is happening is sad to keep life as if everything was normal. It is quite difficult to understand that in our consciousness and it seems that your unconscious mind dealing with the reality of life. Somehow we think that when events change lives, that in our lives the world to stop and pass, and take our emotions, but it is rarely the case. It happens every day and trivial thoughts boredom and fill our minds, although we believe it must continually deeper into a state of emotional clarity. That you dreamed of your grandfather with lighting (Deep Thoughts emotionally) and then take the thoughts of a young girl (daily thoughts) are the shape of your brain to make sense of this strange phenomenon.

JoJoBa said...

Warning dream from the hassle for you and perhaps your friend.

thirdeye... said...

It's pretty simple. Stay away from this girl!

Kym S said...

Maybe some bad decisions have been involved with his friend in some way.

disney_f... said...

I can not over the death of his grandfather ... but I'm not sure if his friend, dream ..

s.l. said...

make the right decisions

Post a Comment