Friday, January 1, 2010

Forex Trading Pdf Autopilot Forex Trading - Robot Zip File Download Issues?

Autopilot Forex Trading - Robot zip file download issues? - forex trading pdf

Hello, I have taken the plunge and brought the software Forex Autopilot After reading some good reviews. The only problem is that although all the PDF files, etc., can work and downloaded zip file with the "robots124 is another story. I get the message" no zip / rar file is the wrong signal "

Someone else has this problem? If so, how can I solve this problem? If the file? Team? Moi?

I can e-mail customer service in connection with this, but I suppose it could get answers here, so that it beofre me?

Thank you!

1 comments:

Steve B said...

Rename the copy you have and try again.

If you are still the same message. After downloading the file again (several times), clearly the 'home was damaged (on the server)

Post a Comment